PhD Student (m/f) Organic and hybrid photovoltaics
36 months Abschlussarbeit in
AufgabenYour role: As part of our R&D activities in the field of solar energy conversion you will be developing innovative solutions for printable organic and hybrid photovoltaics. You will be responsible for the design and the evaluation of new materials and formulations as well as the fabrication and optoelectronic characterization of solar cell prototypes. You will carry out practical works at Merck´s state-of-the-art R&D facilities within the scope of your doctoral studies, which will be supported and supervised jointly by Merck and a selected university.
Who you are:
- You hold a master’s degree in a relevant area (e.g. chemistry, physics, material science, engineering)
- You are a self-starter who is flexible, highly motivated, engaged and self-organized
- You possess an interdisciplinary skill set and a strong motivation to work in an international environment
- You are comfortable to work independently and to contribute your ideas
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German
Duration: 36 months, starting in July 2016
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Please apply online at the "Jetzt online bewerben" Button!
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):