An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join Merck Business Services as in Intern in the Procurement Team. You will work directly with our Transformation Manager to drive change and implement a complex and critical international business transformation project. We will immerse you in many aspects of the project including communications, project management and success metric collection. Supporting the Transformation Manager, you will help ensure project success by anticipating and planning risk management actions, authoring key communications to stakeholders, and supporting individual actions within the project plan.
Who you are:
• Student of business administration, management or a comparable course of study
• You are at least in your 3rd year of Bachelor studies or enrolled in Master degree
• Business-fluent English skills, German skills preferred
• Highly motivated, outgoing, self-starter, willing to assume responsibility
• Structured and reliable working attitude, curiosity to learn new things
• PC Skills in Excel and PowerPoint
Duration: 6 months (starting immediately)What we offer:
At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at come2merck.com