Who you are:
• You have a scientific (chemistry, physics) or engineering background (PhD preferred but not a must)
• You have a strong interest in translating science into tangible business cases
• You have the ability to quickly get on top of a topic
• Financial education and experience with startups is not a must but certainly a plus.
• You are a self-starter who is flexible, highly motivated, engaged, self-organized
• You possess strong communication skills and excellent English skills
• You are comfortable to work independently and to contribute your ideas
Duration: 6 months, starting in July 2017 (or later)
What we offer: At Merck Ventures, there are always opportunities to break new ground. For our Performance Materials Ventures team we are looking for interns to join us in our office in Darmstadt. We treat our interns as full junior team-members and you will get an insight into every step of the investment process.
Curious? If you are interested in gaining experience in VC and you match the above mentioned criteria, please find more information at come2merck.com how to apply.