Internship (m/f) M&A, CAPEX and Efficiency Controlling
6 months Praktikum in
AufgabenYour role: As part of our M&A, CAPEX and Efficiency Controlling Team you will support in the evaluation of strategic investment projects and the preparation for decision making of investment committee. You will be involved in the monitoring of investment project spending, actual vs. plan analysis and planning processes. Additionally, you gain insights in M&A and license deals, the integration of targets, and post-acquisition tracking.
Who you are:
- You study Business Administrations or Comparable
- You completed your Bachelor or at least the first half of Bachelor's studies
- You are very familiar with corporate finance and have a sound knowledge of business planning
- You have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- You possess strong communication skills and are fluent in English
- You are highly motivated, engaged as well as analytical and results orientated
Duration: 6 months, starting in March 2017
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Please apply online using the "Jetzt online bewerben" button!
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):