Internship HR-HE Engagement & Inclusion - Diversity
6 Monate Praktikum in
As part of our global Diversity and Inclusion Team you will learn about enhancing diversity and inclusion in a large organization. You will strongly be involved in project management and organizational tasks. This means that you will create presentations, prepare and evaluate data and reports and support additional follow-up tasks using the MS Office package. You will be responsible for data reporting and analytics to help shape efforts within Merck. You will manage and liaise with internal and external stakeholder and service providers and assist with best practice identification and implementing effective action plans.
Who you are:
- You study Social Sciences or Business Administrations with a focus on Human Resources
- You completed your Bachelor or at least the first half of your Bachelor studies
- You are a self-starter who is flexible, highly motivated, engaged, self-organized
- You possess strong communication skills and excellent German language skills. Good English language skills are also required.
- You are comfortable to work independently and to contribute your ideas
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Bitte auf https://career012.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=151409&company=merckgroup&username
= online bewerben.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):