Internship Global Portfolio & Strategy
4-6 Monate Praktikum in
Your role: As a member of the Global Portfolio and Strategy Team, you support other team members whilst learning the key aspects of the portfolio and strategy process in Merck Healthcare including project evaluation of our R&D pipeline, prioritization of the assets in our pipeline and strategy development. This means that you will help create presentations, prepare and evaluate data using our databases and reports, as well as support with additional follow-up tasks using the MS Office package. You will also liaise with internal and external stakeholders during the strategic development process.
Who you are:
- You are a master student (m/f) achieving top level scores or at least finished the first half of your bachelor studies
- You study biology/medicine or natural sciences/engineering with an interest in healthcare; knowledge in oncology or immunology is a plus
- You have entrepreneurial spirit and an interest in economics/business administration
- You are a self-starter who is flexible, highly motivated, engaged and, self-organized
- You possess strong communication skills and are fluent in English; international experience a plus
- You have excellent MS Office skills (esp. PowerPoint, Excel)
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Bitte bewerben Sie sich online auf come2merck.de.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):