Internship Global Marketing HCP Brand Development
6 months Praktikum in
AufgabenYour role: As part of our Merck Consumer Health Global Marketing team you will learn about developing and building global Love Brands for Healthcare Professionals (doctors, pharmacists, nurses, etc.). You will strongly be involved in project management and organizational tasks, also communication materials development and dealing with top global advertising agencies. This means that you will create presentations, prepare and evaluate data and reports and support additional follow-up tasks using the MS Office package. You will be responsible for data reporting and analytics to help shape the direction of development within Merck CH. You will manage and liaise with internal and external stakeholder and service providers and assist with budget and cost controlling. You will also be assigned some specific Marketing projects for Healthcare Professionals where you will be able to learn and excel your marketing capabilities.
Who you are:
- You study Business Administrations, Marketing, preferably with Natural Sciences / Pharma education background
- You completed at least the first half of your Bachelor studies
- You are passionate about Marketing for Healthcare Professionals
- You are a self-starter who is flexible, highly motivated, engaged, self-organized
- You possess strong communication skills and excellent English skills
- You are comfortable to work independently and to contribute your ideas
Duration: 6 months, starting as soon as possible
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Please apply online at the "Jetzt online bewerben" button!
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):