Internship Global Business Development
6 months Praktikum in
AufgabenYour role: As a key member of the Global Business Development Team Oncology/Immuno-Oncology, support other team members whilst learning the key aspects of the deal making process including evaluation, term sheet and contract negotiation. This means that you will create presentations, prepare and evaluate data using our databases and reports as well as support with additional follow-up tasks using the MS Office package. You will also liaise with internal and external stakeholders during the licensing process.
Who you are:
- You study Biology/Medical Sciences with scientific background, preferably in oncology
- You are master student (m/f) or at least completed the first half of your Bachelor studies
- You are a self-starter who is flexible, highly motivated, engaged, self-organized
- You possess strong communication- and English skills (spoken and written)
- You have excellent MS office skills
- You are comfortable to work independently and to contribute your ideas
Duration: at least 6 months, starting in May 2016
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Pleasy use the button "Jetzt online bewerben" to apply online!
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):