AufgabenYour role: Support AM Team for specific elements of the implementation of Partnership Model 2.0. The intern will also collaborate with internal and external team members to (i) map key-contractual obligations for Global, Regional and Local Alliances; (ii) develop tools and share AM Best Practices, enhancing Value Creation from Alliances; and (iii) keep Database (Inventory of Agreements) updated.
Main tasks will include (but not be limited to): Establish and track Alliance objectives, collaborate to create and apply AM Best Practices and Tools, support negotiations of amendments and terminations of agreements, assist AM Team to prepare Business Plans and execute Action Plans.
Who you are:
- Master student – or at least in the second half of Bachelor’s studies
- Study Life Sciences or Business Administration in a top-ranked university
- Have an overall GPA of 75% or higher
- Availability to work full-time (37.5 hours/week).
- A person full of initiative, flexible, highly motivated, engaged, self-organized
- Possess strong communication skills and excellent English skills.
- At least a 2nd language and ideally a 3rd language is required
Duration: 12 months, starting in February 2017
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Please apply online via the "Jetzt online bewerben" Button!