Fertility Technologies - Engineering Intern (Medical Devices)
3 Monate Praktikum in
A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
During the internship you are working in an international team. Regularly you create market and business analysis reports and support the department’s international strategic projects. Therefore you will be involved in projects for our most important brands from a marketing perspective.
We offer you the opportunity to gain valuable insights in the following topics:
- Supervision by experienced managers
- Independent working with own responsibility
- Insight into the company’s organization, processes and a global strategic unit
- Active involvement in a dedicated and dynamic team
- Development of new business models
- Support within marketing and commercial projects
- Independent project work up to management of sub-projects
Your internship should last at least 3 months, if possible longer.
- Student in Engineering, Computer Science, or Product design
- Bachelor degree, pursuing a Master program or Ph.D.
- Ability to analyses datasets and automate data collection (knowledge of programming language is a plus)
- Creative, curious, goal oriented and open personality
- Very good skills in MS Office (especially Power Point and Excel)
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Quick apprehension, self-initiative and reliable working attitude
- Team spirit, strong communication skills and flexibility
- Practical experience in consulting and/or in the field of start-ups is a plus
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):