Creative Communications Intern
4-6 Monate Praktikum in
Remote (Anywhere in Europe)
AufgabenWho we’re looking for:
- You are a digital native and love filmmaking, graphic design and innovation and have some experience in professional media or marketing.
- You are a creative jack-of-all-trades and love jumping between media disciplines.
- You thrive on working in a high-pace environments with lots of ambiguity and many parallel tasks while dealing with a diversity of different people.
- You think ahead, are resourceful and deliver on time
- You can craft visually inspiring work without losing track of the message and strategy behind it.
Some of the things you would have done last week:
- Drafted a promotional film script and storyboard
- Designed a PDF according to client’s brand guidelines
- Conducted an online film footage search
- Designed graphics for presentations and social media
- Identified and reached out to potential clients offering them our services
- Organized team, resources and location for a film shoot
- Completed InDesign templates for work proposals for clients
- Developed social media posts for Mensch or client projects
Up for grabs:
- Optional 75% work hours (e.g. 4-day work week)
- Remote (We’re a distributed team, so you can work from home, a co-working space or a café)
- Experience working on real client projects. (You won’t be making coffee — except for yourself.)
- Experience of not just creative work, but building a growing business.
- This is an unpaid position.
- Our team is composed of long-time creatives and we’ll be happy to walk side-by-side with you to ensure this is a fruitful learning experience for you.
- Upon successful completion of internship, we will write a stellar recommendation for you.
QualifikationYou’ll need these:
- Strong handling of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Entry-level film production experience (pre, pro and post)
- Eager to learn how to pitch products and services to potential clients
- Basic HTML5 and CSS
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Please send 1 PDF including the following pages to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Internship Application’:
Cover letter (max. 300 words) — describing previous work experience and how you’ve dealt with challenges.
CV (1 page only) — outlining only experience and skills that are relevant to this position.
Portfolio (max. 3 pages) — show us a couple work samples, indicating your specific role and contributions and explaining the creative brief.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):