Are you passionate about marketing, PR and communications?
Are you interested in luxury online fashion retail? Do you like the idea of
working with a friendly, international team?
Due to significant growth, we are looking for a German
Speaking Communications Intern to join our dynamic team in York, UK for 6
months. This communications internship could be the first step toward
establishing a career in advertising, branding, marketing, publicity or public
relations. Start: October/November 2015.
You do not need to have experience of communications and online marketing as you will be trained, but the following skills are important.
- Your English written and oral skills must be of a high standard.
- You are a native German speaker
- You should feel comfortable translating English content into German
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You should be active online, whether that is in social media, blogging or researching.
- You should have a keen interest in marketing, writing, and fashion.
- You should be creative, confident, proactive, and willing to contribute ideas.
- MS Word, Excel, Power Point
Skills to be acquired:
You will learn:
- about the importance of international communications, public
relations, online marketing and SEO.
- how to create professional, creative German content for
our target audience.
- how to use social media to convert sales and create an
- how to approach newspapers, magazines, blogs and build
- about customer research, current market conditions and
- how to develop and implement marketing plans and projects
for new and existing products
- how to expand and develop marketing platforms
- to manage the productivity of the marketing plans and
- to monitor, review and report on all marketing activity
- how to deal with customers, email and telephone
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Maxwell Scott is based in York in North Yorkshire. There
are a lot of attractions in York. Please check the Visit York website for
comprehensive information: http://www.visityork.org/
Travel and Food expenses covered. Accommodation
We are happy to help with your accommodation search and
Erasmus scholarship matters.
To apply for this internship please email Julia Munder on
along with a covering letter and CV.