You will learn the different phases of application development. This includes the different phases of analysis, design, build test and deployment. You will be asked to plan and put into application some of the aspects of the project whilst appealing to your self-reliance ability.
- Taking part in the conception, implementation and testing steps of our web applications
- Designing and implementing prototypes for new products, integrating applications with Facebook and Twitter
- Sharing your expertise in the development of our web and mobile applications and extending frameworks.
- Software quality assurance : design protocols to ensure our software meet our clients quality requirements
- Testing our applications: system test, functional, usability and performance tests
- Creating new documentation and training videos for users
- A strong desire to execute new ideas and especially in the field of web development/mobile/ Smartphone
- Autonomous and Team-Work skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory for this position; German and French are nice to have
- Basic knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles
- Working knowledge of iOS and/or Android operating systems and SDK
- Experience in mobile interface design and development, Objective C
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
- Please send your resume and cover letter in English as well as your certificates/ diploma attesting your previous experience to the email address: jobs [at] maviance [dot] com
- Reference of your application: “EN - Internship – Software Developer”
- In your motivation letter, tell us what your best movie was in the year 2013 and why.
for the company
WHO WE ARE – maviance GmbH
We are a young company with exciting products for the mobile/smartphone network that have been developed and are now ready to be launched. We are looking for someone excited to be part of this journey and give us the additional push to ride the waves of change, especially in the newly emerging and shaping markets.
- The possibility to be part of a young, dynamic and international team
- Work on international projects and work closely with the management and gain massive first-hand experience
- A wide variety of tasks which imply a lot of responsibilities and creativity
- An open and friendly working environment
- The internship will last at least 4 months minimum and a maximum of 9 months; starting on January 2014
- We are based in Germany, Leipzig (close to Berlin, one of the world's most livable cities)