Your main task is business development and selling our products, starting from the point of positioning it for the customers, presenting our products to potential customers and influencers, following up on the customers and all the steps to close the sale.
- Study and understand our products, its features, benefits and advantages
- Perform competitive sales analysis with respect to other products on the market and develop a «win strategy » for selling
- Identify the key players (potential customers, competition, partners) in the target market
- Create sales propositions and sales pitches
- Create tools to help our customers understand and use our products
- Contact clients and organise meetings
- Taking part in sales conversations and meetings. These could include direct sales meetings or indirect sales meetings to partners that would then introduce the products to the clients.
- A bachelor or higher degree, or relevant professional experience in marketing
- Excitement for IT and emerging markets and products
- You are interested in business development and selling
- Self-Motivation and ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Good English skills are a must; Knowledge of French or German would be a plus
- Excellent communications and customer Skills
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
- Please send your resume and cover letter in English as well as your certificates/ diploma attesting your previous experience to the email address: jobs [at] maviance [dot] com
- Reference of your application: “Internship – Business Development & Competitive Selling”
- In your motivation letter, tell us from a marketing point of view, what was your worst film in the year 2013 and how you would sell it so that more people would watch the movie?
for the company
Who we are – maviance GmbH
We are a young international company with exciting products for the mobile/Smartphone network that have been developed and are now ready to be launched. We are looking for someone excited to be part of this journey and give us the additional push to ride the waves of change, especially in the newly emerging and shaping markets.
- The possibility to be part of a young, dynamic and international team
- Work on international projects and work closely with the management and gain massive first-hand experience
- The opportunity to take responsibilities, bring your ideas, solve real problems and work in cross-disciplinary areas
- Gaining experience in business development, competitive selling and presentation
An opportunity to become an expert in the new mobile apps world.
- The Chance to express yourself and execute your own ideas
- The internship will last at least 4 months and a maximum of 9 months; starting in January 2014
- We are based in Germany, Leipzig (close to Berlin, one of the world's most livable cities)