MadBid is looking for high powered, highly effective and self-organised, creative, fun, yet professional people to fulfil an exciting position in our company. You should have a genuine passion for the Internet and should understand how different value propositions online generate revenue. You should be a fast learner. We have the same mantra as Jezz Bezos, the Founder and CEO of Amazon.com: “You can work long, hard and smart, but at Amazon.com you can’t choose two of three”.
Internship will emphasize most facets of global marketing. Your tasks would include anything from procurement, marketing (Online, social media, TV, press and radio), digital content management, and customer services. You will help us grow the Geraman market by working with the Marketing Manager and the other country teams in Central London. Candidates must have a strong interest in International Marketing (online and offline) and ecommerce in general. There will be, depending on your experience, interest and company needs other business development projects as well.
This position will also include the conception, planning and execution of email campaigns, analysing web traffic and other competitive market information. Furthermore, lead roles for mini projects can be given to you, if you prove eager to get more responsibility. Depending on your degree of interest and capabilities, you could also contribute to our marketing strategies. For example, one of our previous interns created a full TV ad for MadBid.com! Are you ready for the challenge?
This is a great chance to learn from a group of professionals who have already climbed up the corporate ladder and now have started up an own company that has grown into 7 European markets.
· Must have an energetic hands on attitude and keen interest in working with an online start-up
· Burning desire to join and learn within an ecommerce company
· Motivated to hit the ground running, working independently with a positive attitude and great energy
· Passionate focus on customers and their requirements
· Strong independent analytical skills
· Excellent communication skills, fluency in English (written and spoken) and German languages
· Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and document as you go
· You should not have a “9 to 5” -attitude
· Creative and innovative thinker, with a sales-driven approach
· Bachelor or Abitur
· English and German or Turkish native speaker
To be a part of this exciting company and to learn and grow as a professional, please send an email with your cv and a covering letter to Martina Wohlmuth (Martina.Wohlmuth@madbid.com). This intern-position is open now.