Based in Munich, this is an exciting 6 months internship to support the German Marketing Manager On Their daily tasks and challenges
Move almost. Speak up and Decide own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. thesis are some of the winning behaviors you'll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
· Follow up on customers samples
· Manage POS stock, orders and logistic items
· Collaborate on local POS production (dispensers, wobblers ..)
· Check POS execution and reports due Logitech guidelines
· Manage samples for Vine Program (Amazon)
· Online content execution: Supply etail partners with marketing assets and Ensure best in class execution for Logitech categories
· Control & online execution reports due Logitech guidelines
PR / Social media
· Content planning on Logitech social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube ...
· Engage with influencers (bloggers, Youtubers etc) to build up relationships
· Proofread press releases and assist in press event organization
· Part of the IFA Berlin 2014 event team
· Control creative master for POS, retail leaflet, online promotion tools and respect of production retro plan with suppliers
· Update Product Presentations and manage product assets (datasheets, images etc)
· Prepare and follow up logistic items for exhibitions
· Collaboration on LPE activity
For consideration, you must bring the Following skills and behaviors to our team:
· Business school education
· Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
· Fluent in written and spoken German and English
· Optional: Passionate gamer
Small Company. Big Products.
Logitech is a world leader in products did connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences They care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation driven by consumer insight. Our consumer products are designed for popular computing devices - PCs and Macs, tablets and smartphones. Want to be part of this team of innovators?
You have the potential to become part of a talented team, work on rewarding projects, thrive in a dynamic environment and offer a good start to your career.