- Create and organize content
- Co-manage and grow the lifetile community via Twitter and Facebook pages
- Track content performance across multiple channels; Communicate key learnings with team members
- Ad hoc support with communications & marketing
- Identify potential commercial partnerships to build user base
- Energetic, self starting, open-minded and passionate about social media
- Have an interest in marketing, content strategy and communication
- Good understanding of social media/new technologies and ability to use them effectively to reach a broad and targeted audience
- Strong writer and editor
- Intelligent, innovative and creative
- Good PowerPoint and Word skills
- Experience in blogging, social media, PR, journalism or another form of creative writing
- Experience managing and growing a massive social following
- A genuine interest in life stories and the power of preserving our digital legacy
lifetile is a free service which creates a digital shoe-box of your favourite photos, videos and documents. It is a simple and secure way to capture, save and share your most precious memories – all in one place.
believe that memories matter. So we want to create a beautiful product where
people can add holiday photos, wedding day celebrations, funny moments,
personal diary entries, crazy parties, sporting events, school reports...in
fact whatever helps to tell the story of their life, and preserve it for future
are seeking interns to work side-by-side with our passionate, hard
working team and be responsible for promoting lifetile, creating
interesting lifetile profiles and content, e-newsletter campaigns, social
media, and exploring and identifying potential partnership opportunities which
help grow out user base.
You will be
able to showcase your unique talents, cultivate your skills and have fun while doing it!
If you are interested in the above position please email your CV to email@example.com.