Intern Online Marketing/Social Advertising (f/m)
6 Months Praktikum in
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform. Our awesome international team already operates in 33 countries worldwide to ensure hungry customers get the fastest way to their favorite takeaway food. The company has grown from its inception in 2011 to become one of the world's largest food-ordering networks. This is an exciting time for Delivery Hero with a huge and rapid amount of growth in countries, market size and opportunities.
In your social advertising internship, you will learn how to utilise Facebook and Twitter’s advertising platforms for user acquisition, activation, and retention. You will also learn how to use the vast amount of data available through these platforms to analyse marketing efforts, and formulate strategy for the future. You will support the global display marketing team (and eventually local country teams) with campaign setup, optimisation, reporting and analysis, and knowledge sharing.
- During your internship you will gain deep knowledge of performance advertising (user acquisition, activation, retention) through social platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
- You learn to understand what data is available for each platform, and use it in conjunction with campaign data to understand current advertising measures, and provide data-driven recommendations to improve advertising efficiency.
- You support us in preparing regular KPI reports delivered to key stakeholders.
- You assist in campaign setup for acquisition and retention (across web as well as app), and optimisation towards defined KPIs
- You support our social advertising lead with quarterly strategic reviews for all brands - analyse ongoing operations for key markets, identify opportunities, recommend actions
- You communicate regularly with account teams from Facebook and Twitter, to ensure our marketing goals are met, and stay updated about innovative products
- You work closely with our design department and handle creative briefings
Your heroic skills:
- You have recently graduated (or are finishing your studies) with a degree in marketing, statistics, economics, or comparable fields of study
- You are highly proactive, and eager to learn
- You are analytical, and have good Excel skills. You’re comfortable with large data sets, and pivot tables. Being able to set up, run, and edit macros is a bonus
- You are fluent in English, other languages (in particular Arabic, Spanish or Korean) are a plus
- Knowledge of Python/JS, and/or previous experience with online marketing (specifically on Facebook) will be a big plus
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
We offer you:
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- A team that want to excel and make customers happy
- Collaborative environment with experienced colleagues
- Dynamic international office environment with English as a working language
- Flexible and agile company with flat hierarchy
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application includingcover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to your application!
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):