LGM GmbH and LGM Belgium SPRL,
respectively the German branch and Belgian branch of the LGM Group, are
expanding companies that specialize in management, support and
deployment of complex industrial projects. We support our customers in
developing solutions for high-technology challenges in sectors such as
aerospace, aeronautics, safety and defense, automotive industry and
transport as well as IT/communications.
For projects in the railway, aerospace and defense sectors we are looking for a:
Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) Intern
offer you an interesting experience in an international environment.
You are well-organized in your work and appreciate responsibility? You
are flexible, target-oriented and willing to adapt quickly to new
situations and working conditions? You look for a truly
professionalizing experience with long-term employment opportunities?
As part of our Technical Documentation team:
Your tasks include:
Structured and unstructured technical authoring (operational and
maintenance procedures, descriptive parts, troubleshooting documents,
- Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM) maintenance and improvement
- Engineering data (CAD, Maintenance Plan, LSAR, etc.) manipulation
- Operations Management on Technical Documentation and Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) projects
- Client feedback management on Technical documentation projects
- Consulting Engineering on Documentation Management and Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) audits
- LSA tools and data creation and maintenance
- Definition and implementation of quality procedures and working processes
- Project management assistance
- Internal project management
- Project operations management
Your profile should include:
- Ability to integrate into a team and work in a multi-cultural environment
- An open, proactive approach to your work and an interest in developing your skills
If you are interested in a challenging experience in a young and international team, we look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application (Cover letter & CV) to the attention of Mr Olivier Fleurier – website: www.lgm.eu