The fusion of the terms “Leverage & Accelerate” sets up our company name Leverate Media.
Leveraging media asset monetization and accelerating start-ups with that media assets is our vision and comes together in Leverate Media.
Our firm presents flexible, individual and innovative media monetization solutions for media owner and start-ups with the maxim to deliver the best outcome for all parties involved.
Leverate Media GmbH, based in Berlin, is looking for a dedicated and highly motivated Student (f/m) to support our Media Strategy & Media Management Team, starting as soon as possible (for 4-6 months):
We are looking for an intern (f/m) who will support our Media Strategy / Media Management team to cover the followings task:
- Prepare presentations for key meetings with Premium Media Owners
(TV, Print, Online, Mobile, Radio, OoH)
- Work closely with Chief Media Officer in daily work and provide an all-round support in all media topics
- Support Media Advisory Team at client side (start-ups), e.g. workshops, media advisory or media audits
- Support Media Management Team with media planning, media buying, media tracking, media reporting and media optimization
- Work on own projects independently in coordination with CMO
Skills & Qualifications:
Student (f/m) from University or University of Applied Sciences, about to receive a degree in Media (Management), Business with focus on Media, eCommerce or another related subject.
- Solid knowledge in the area Media, Advertising & eCommerce
- Interest in the field of media analysis and Research
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Commitment to getting it right-first-time
- Enthusiasm and passion for the media and marketing communications industry
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize and to work to challenging Deadlines
- Ability to grasp content quickly and to assess it critically
- Independent, responsible and reliable approach to work
We offer a varied and exciting internship program in a new established venture capital company. We are characterized by flat hierarchies and short decision paths and especially a superb working environment. We also offers you challenging and exciting work with a lot of responsibility, independency and a deep insight into the Berlin start-up and media scene with excellent contacts.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application.
Please send your complete documents, stating your earliest possible start date by e-mail to: email@example.com
- and become part of a young, open-minded and unique team with an ambitious vision!