1 Year Trainee in
Lesara – The online retailer for great fashion & lifestyle products at the best price.
Fashion trends and lifestyle products do not have to be expensive. As a retail pioneer, we want to provide people all over the world access to outstanding quality merchandise at the best price. Lesara promises to deliver the latest trends, quickly and at much better value, and in doing so we strive to create a memorable shopping experience for each and every one of our customers.
Our success has only been made possible through amazing teamwork. We are driven, passionate and determined to make things happen. With a team of over 250 people from over 28 nationalities, we combine our wide range of experiences to consistently optimize everything we do. Lesara is not your average company: We move fast, thrive under pressure and refuse to take no for an answer.
Ready to be a part of our team? Apply now by emailing your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work together with an experienced buyer
- Execute competition and market research
- Research trends and potential new suppliers
- Help to acquire offers and price comparison
- After training, independent execution of orders as well as communication with the suppliers
- Preparation for and participation in exhibitions and meetings
- Business degree or degree in similar field such as design management
- Ideally previous work and/or internship experience
- Highly affinity for numbers and strong analytical and conceptual ability
- Team player and good communication
- Good knowledge of MS-Office, especially excel
- Proactive operation, enthusiasm, and the will to create something of your own
- Business fluency in German and English
What You Can Expect From Us
- A chance to re-define e-commerce fashion with a data-driven approach
- Extreme growth potential and array of entrepreneurial insights within a thriving startup
- The freedom to innovate: have an idea how to improve something? Go for it & own it
- A world-class team: We don’t just work together, we truly care about each other and seek to bring out the best in each other every day
Please send us your complete application documents with your salary expectations and your possible start date at email@example.com
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):