at least 3 months Praktikum in
- Work together with an experienced buyer
- Execute competition and market research
- Research trends and potential new suppliers
- Help to acquire offers and price comparison
- Manage orders as well as communication with the suppliers
- Preparation for and participation in exhibitions and meetings
- Business degree or degree in similar field such as design management
- Ideally previous work and/or internship experience
- Highly affinity for numbers and strong analytical and conceptual ability
- Team player and good communication
- Good knowledge of MS-Office, especially excel
- Business fluency in German and English
What you can expect from us
- A chance to re-define e-commerce fashion with a data-driven approach
- Extreme growth potential and array of entrepreneurial insights within a thriving startup
- The freedom to innovate: have an idea how to improve something? Go for it & own it
- A world-class team: We don’t just work together, we truly care about each other and seek to bring out the best in each other every day
Lesara – The online retailer for great fashion & lifestyle products at the best price.
Fashion trends and lifestyle products do not have to be expensive. As a retail pioneer, we want to provide people all over the world access to outstanding quality merchandise at the best price. Lesara promises to deliver the latest trends, quickly and at much better value, and in doing so we strive to create a memorable shopping experience for each and every one of our customers.
Our success has only been made possible through amazing teamwork. We are driven, passionate and determined to make things happen. With a team made up of over 20 nationalities, we combine our wide range of experiences to consistently optimize everything we do. Lesara is not your average company: We move fast, thrive under pressure and refuse to take no for an answer.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):