As the premier legal recruitment firm in Emerging Europe and Latin America, Legalis has built a strong track record over the years in delivering high quality and high profile hires, especially at the Partner and General Counsel levels. We focus on finding the finest legal talent.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated individual to strengthen our team in Budapest. The role will involve assisting the candidate recruitment and selection process for various countries in Emerging Europe.
The role holder will work alongside a senior consultant, supporting all processes involved in building candidate research lists, candidate generation, response management and candidate selection, as well as the on-going support required throughout the recruitment process.
The role holder will operate as part of a team and will work from Budapest, supporting consultants working in Budapest and abroad. Thanks to our extensive internship program you will have the chance to not only work with and support recruitment professionals but join a diverse and vivid team of interns.
Furthermore, the role holder will be trained on the job to have a sound knowledge of the skills required such as customer liaison, interview techniques, effective customer briefing, client relationship building and facilitation of meetings.
- Liaising and connecting with candidates on a daily basis to help with their job search, as well as maintaining relationship with existing candidates database
- Research and map out legal markets we work in; identifying potential candidates or firms/companies looking to recruit new lawyers
- Maintenance of the database inputting key correspondence with clients/candidates and entry of CV profiles
- Arranging meetings and interviews between clients and candidates
- Potential for growth – once have better understanding, solely interviewing candidates for roles
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with people at different levels and to influence decision-makers
- Be able to clearly communicate information both verbally and in written form
- Fluency in English is required – Other language skills are a plus
- Sound knowledge of IT systems, possess strong literacy and numeric skills and be of graduate calibre
- Ability to work under pressure deal with high volumes of work and be a team player help one another out
- Have a strong working knowledge of recruitment principles and concepts and a sound understanding of the external frameworks, policies and procedures
- Dependable - be willing to take on extra responsibilities