Internship in Finance and Accounting in a study-abroad start-up (m/f)
6 to 12 months Praktikum in
What you'll learn to do
- Preparing, executing, and documenting hundreds of transactions in multiple foreign currencies monthly
- Resolving finance-related issues with internal staff and finance departments of over 1,000 suppliers around the world
- Creating financial analysis and reports for the management team and investors
- Enhancing our financial and internal control systems and processes
- Driving quality and efficiency in everything you do by identifying areas for improvement on an ongoing basis
- You already have some working experience in finance, accounting, bookkeeping, or some other finance-related role.
- You're very computer-savvy and have excellent Excel skills. You've used pivot tables and formulas like VLOOKUP, INDEX, and MATCH extensively.
- You're talented, hardworking, hyper-motivated, and extremely ambitious.
- You have good knowledge about foreign exchange and a good understanding of currency markets and exchange rates.
- You're meticulous, extremely detail-oriented and hate making even small mistakes.
- Fully fluent in English and at least one other language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of German accounting standards and rules in not required.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
What we offerBecome part of a highly motivated team with a diverse mix of nationalities and culturesYou will receive comprehensive training in international communication, management accounting, foreign exchange trading, and ExcelMake your personal contribution to the growth of an exciting Internet start-upWe help you develop a deep understanding of the global language travel industryExciting development opportunities in our constantly growing companyYour workplace is located in the vibrant start-up capital, BerlinFull time internship; length of internship from 6 to 12 month; Salary of 8,50 € / hourIf you are enthusiastic about these opportunities, please take a few moments to get to know us better by visiting www.languageinternational.com. Send us your resume along with your cover letter. Please indicate the reference "INBEFINLI15" in the subject line of your email.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):