Intern / Student Employee (m/f) Global Alliance Management
We rely on people like you in everything we do. Take your next career step and join us! Strategic Global Alliance Management at KPMG is responsible for setting up and managing the global alliances of KPMG, and implementing the Alliance Management program within the global KPMG network. To strengthen our international team, we are opening a role in the Operations division.
Join our team in Berlin.
- Support the management of the Global Alliance Program
- Establish and maintain the Alliance Communities
- Manage contracts, agreements and corresponding budget
- Support the creation and consolidation of different reports
- Organize and prepare the content of telephone conferences, meetings and workshops
- Various back-office activities
- Bachelor's degree in economics, business informatics or a commercial training
- Ideally some relevant experience like internships in the areas of operations focusing on finance and controlling
- Precise and number based work in the creation and consolidation of reports and dashboards
- Excellent computer skills, especially in the popular Microsoft Office programs, V. A. Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Ideally a background in Microsoft Power BI
- Very good command of spoken and written English (all communication takes place in English) , German is a plus
- Self-motivation and ability to work effectively as a member of an international and multidisciplinary team
- Intensive support from the beginning through a personal contact
- A fair compensation according to the principles of the Fair Company
- Valuable contacts and varied exchanges - as part of our YOUnior network, we offer you through joint activities and events. At regular intervals, we will inform you about upcoming YOUnior network activities in your Region.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
We look forward to receiving your detailed online application. Please contact Mandy Kurz or Kirsten Kronberg-Peukert at 0800 5764 562 (0800 KPMG JOB) if you have any questions.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):