Outdoor Editor Intern / Working Student (m/f)
6 Monate Praktikum in
Your key responsibilities
- Team up with our freelance editors and create inspiring content
- Manage the content quality and creation workflow and support it with solid research
- Find stunning photos for secret spots
- Proofread and translate bracing stories and tips (German to English)
You will be successful in this position if you
- Are a digital native and multitasking wizard with a high attention to details
- Have proven experience in copywriting, online or social media marketing
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Have experience translating copy from German to English
- Commit to join us for 4-6 months or longer
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Sounds like you?
Send us the following
- Your CV (in English)
- Why are you interested in working at komoot? (in English)
- Relevant examples of your work (in German or English): e.g. your blog posts, social media profiles, outdoor photos, ...
- Your solution to our Challenge (in German)
Both candidates interested in an internship and in a working student (Werkstudent) position are welcome to apply. It is a paid position, 30 hours per week or more, beginning on 12 September or earlier.
Why you will love it
- Combine your passion with your profession: Outdoor sports & inspiring content
- Work together with an enthusiastic team of hikers and cyclists
- Millions of people discover and share the content you create
- Work in a fast-paced startup environment with highly motivated colleagues
- Gain insight into all areas of our work
Both candidates interested in an internship and in a working student (Werkstudent) position are welcome to apply. It is a paid position, 30 hours per week or more, beginning as soon as possible.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):