Intern (F/M) B2B-Marketing
6 Monate Praktikum in
Kodak Alaris' Information Management solutions enable customers to capture and consolidate data from digital and paper sources, understand and extract valuable insight from the contents, and deliver the right information to the right people at the right time. Our offerings include award-winning scanners, capture and information management software, an expanding range of professional services and industry-leading service and support. With customers ranging from small offices to global operations, Kodak Alaris delivers superior systems and solutions to automate business processes, enhance customer interactions and enable better business decisions.
We are looking for a highly motivated intern (f/m) for our department in Stuttgart to assist in B2B marketing for DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). In this role you'll have the opportunity to develop real-world, professional B2B experience with marketing, social media, events and marketing automation.
- Participation and collaboration in the European marketing team with a focus on DACH
- Content creation for different social media channels like Xing, Twitter and Facebook
- Work on strategic marketing campaigns and programme with benchmarks and deadlines
- Compile marketing reports, statistics and analysis
- Review of existing English marketing collaterals such as brochures, advertisements, banners, Web pages, etc.
- Assist with creation of German-language newsletters
- Assist with planning, implementation, and follow-up of events
- Assist in day-to-day marketing activities
- advanced student in (international)
Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or other related area
high level of pro-active
Strong written and verbal
communication skills in German and English
Ability to think strategically
and analytically to ensure successful marketing campaign execution
Excellent interpersonal skills
and demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
Knowledge of community management
(Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs).
Very familiar with Microsoft
solutions (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Previous marketing internship
experience are a big plus
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre schriftliche Bewerbung. Bitte beziehen Sie sich in Ihrer Bewerbung auf meinpraktikum.de
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):