Intern Performance Marketing (m/f)
3-6 months Praktikum in
About us and the position:
iversity.org is Europe's leading platform for higher education courses (Massive Open Online Courses/MOOCs). Our mission: to improve higher education through online technology. We want to enable everyone to study everywhere. No matter who they are. We believe in the transformative power of online education. Do you?
We want people with a business brain and a charitable heart. We are offering a position starting October 2014 as Intern Performance Marketing (m/f). We are looking to hire a competent, enthusiastic Performance Marketing Intern for our branch office in Berlin.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to apply your analytical skills, your passion to learn, and your drive to create a lasting effect in the online education industry, then this is your chance to do all that while having lots of fun!
You will be reporting to the person responsible for the performance marketing campaigns and we want you to assume responsibility for the following core tasks:
- Create advertisements (Google, Facebook and Yahoo Ads) on different course topics. You will receive detailed input on how do this and what to look out for.
- Research for brands and media information with various tools (keyword search).
- Documentation and analysis of the performance marketing campaigns and reporting of the results.
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented with critical thinking skills, able to keep a cool head and work accurately while multi-tasking. We expect an above-average level of commitment; and you must be a self-starter, working independently and dependably.
- You are studying business, economics or something with a focus on analytics (such as mathematics).
- Fluent English and German is required.
- Basic HTML skills is a plus.
- Strong computer skills, especially advanced MS Excel are required.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a team environment, and to easily adapt to others and new situations.
- High degree of organisational and time management skills with the ability to independently follow through to the successful completion of projects within a deadline.
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills, upbeat, friendly, positive attitude and professionalism.
- Agile approach to ever-changing priorities, needs, styles and issues, if not with a smile then at least without resorting to violence ;-)
- are a globally focused company with an international, interdisciplinary and enthusiastic team.
- offer exciting insights that can only emerge from a fast-paced, high-growth internet start-up.
- offer an attractive environment and the possibility to learn from challenging problems and learning experiences that will last you a lifetime.
How you apply:
Send your complete application documents (cover letter including CV and credentials) in one pdf-file with the keyword "Intern Performance Marketing" to Ronan McGuire, email@example.com
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):