TW - German Graphic Designer/ Market Development
6 Monate Praktikum in
Durationt: 5/6 month internship or longer if possibleThe Host Company
Start Date: September/October 2015
The company are a world leader in Flail and Rotary mowing solutions. Research and development innovation is the basis of their competitive advantage and which drives company growth. As part of their continued market growth they are looking for a creative German Graphic Designer to join the marketing team.The Placement
The company are looking for a German Graphic Designer/Market Development to work with the team to build brand awareness in the German market. The role will be based in the UK office, working with a small and innovative team. Design experience with a desire to work on a new market development project is a must.
This placement would suit someone looking to deepen their all-round design and marketing knowledge.
Duties would include but not limited to:
- Working with the team to understand what drives customers and to create collateral to reflect these drivers. This may include: brochures, posters, emails, sales presentations
- Analysing the effectiveness of design work/ communication channels and adjusting where necessary
- Being the main point of contact for German customers, building relationships and reflecting the ‘family' values.
- Executing various English to German translations
- Strategic contribution to the project
- Working with UK team to learn and understand products/services
QualifikationThe Ideal Student
- Native German speaker
- Fluent in English
- Competent with Photoshop & InDesign
- High levels of motivation, positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to travel and assist with German communication
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Register online on www.ispo.co.uk
or send us an e-mail to email@example.com
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):