This is an internship position in Developer Products Division within Software & Services Group. The Technical Consulting Engineer (TCE) intern will help to improve the usability of software development tools for existing and upcoming Intel architecture based products like phones, tablets, Internet of Things (IoT) devices and embedded solutions.
There is a variety of projects available, for example
- applying the tools (eg. Intel(R) System Studio) to open source projects and publish results in a case study or blog
- develop new sample applications demonstrating specific capabilities of the tools
- develop/improve diagnostic tools for capturing system configurations
The final project will be determined based on the knowledge and interest of the intern.
- Bachelor or Master student in an engineering discipline such as computer science, computer engineering, or electrical engineering.
- Solid experience in C/C++ or Java programming on Windows and/or Linux
- Good understanding of computer architecture
- Self-motivated and creative, strong organizational skills
Desirable skills are:
- Experience in cross-platform application development (embedded, Android)
- Experience with performance analysis and tuning, threading, and vectorization
- Good knowledge of the Open Source scene and common build environments
- Good communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux internals is a plus
- Preferred start date should be on 1 September
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
simply click apply!