At a glance
Creativity and a proactive work style are as much part of your skills as strong communication skills and an affinity for multimedia and technical topics? Then this internship is perfect for you!
The division Industrial Power Control of Infineon Technology AG introduced a new knowledge System for power electronics. The interested candidate shall assist in preparing
content for the new database. Your main tasks will be:
- Migration / enhancement of existing MS-Powerpoint based presentation content by reworking the slide layout.
- Recording and post-processing of training videos using Adobe Captivate, Presenter or TechSmith Camtasia Studio.
- Data-management in excisting training catalogue
You will have the opportunity to get broad overview on state-of-the-art product and technology Basics in the area of power electronics and develop strong skills on modern multimedia tooling. There will be also opportunity to influence the didactics of new training material.
You are best equipped for this task, if you:
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Are currently studying Electrical Engineering or a similar subject.
- Have already gained first work experience in Hardware Development during internships or previous student job.
- Have solid experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, OneNote, Word, and PowerPoint) and basic experience with Microsoft Visio and EDA development tools, preferredly Altium Designer.
- Are a good team player, who is highly motivated and structured with a high degree of self-initiative and willing towork in an international team.
- Are fluent in English and German.
- Your CV
- Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university
- Copy of your latest study transcript
- Copy of your final school report
About UsPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Industrial Power Control segment (IPC) designs, develops, manufactures and markets semiconductors and system solutions primarily for the use in industrial electronic applications. IPC offers semiconductor products for various power transmission stages, i.e. from the generation via the transmission, and finally the conversion of electric power. IPC’s product portfolio comprises discrete IGBT devices, IGBT modules and IGBT stacks, as well as IGBT driver ICs and driver boards for controlling IGBT modules and covers practically the entire power range from a few hundred watts to several megawatts. IPC’s target applications include industrial drives (motors, pumps, fans, compressors), home appliances, renewable energy generation, and traction.