Job DescriptionPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Automotive segment (ATV) designs, develops, manufactures and markets semiconductors for use in automotive applications. ATV offers a very broad product portfolio of microcontrollers, magnetic and pressure sensors, radio-frequency and particularly radar components as well as power semiconductors (discretes, modules and ICs). Infineon is one of the few semiconductor manufacturers for automotive that cover all established applications in vehicles: CO2 reduction, comfort electronics, driver assistance systems and security. In the area of safety the focus is on ADAS (advanced driver assistance systems).
Your new tasks include:
* Creation of and updating the Intranet pages for the Robustness, Quality & Methodologies Team.
* Setting up a web share to support the team.
* Supporting the daily business such as
project status analyses with stakeholders, warning notifications as well as robustness product analyses.
* Preparing presentations for quality report and specification change analysis.
You're best equipped for this task, if you:
* Are currently studying a technical subject.
* Have a passion for technical topics, especially in the field of Automotive, are a problem solver and have a tinkerer´s attitude.
* Are able to work independently and have very strong communication skills, basic programming skills would be a plus.
* Are fluent in English, German is a plus.
* Ideally have already gained experience in the field of package front end / assembly or bring along basic knowledge in semiconductor packaging.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* Your CV
* Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university
* Copy of your latest study transcript
* Copy of your final school report
Additionally, the following prerequisites apply for student jobs:
* You have to live somewhat close to the site: more than 150 kilometers is too far a travel for a student job.
* You have to be enrolled in either your Bachelor or your Master studies to be eligible for a student job. However, you are not eligible, if you already completed one Master program and are now enrolled for an additional Master or Bachelor program.
We are a fair employer: if you already completed your studies, you are available for the regular labor market and could earn a regular professional salary. It would be unfair to hire you with student conditions. In this case, please check for full time opportunities.