Job DescriptionPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon's worldwide Operations (OP) drives and operates our internal and external productions (frontend-wafer-factories, backend-assembly-lines, test areas) and Infineon's Supply Chain. Operations contributes to Infineon's competitiveness by reducing and managing complexity, increasing productivity, optimizing along the value chain while focusing on quality. Operations is a trusted and desired partner for internal and external customers. Backend (BE) concentrates on the competencies for quality, stable operations, productivity and innovation for assembly and test. Together with our partners we create competitive advantage through high quality, innovation and efficient manufacturing.
In your new role you will:
* Create analyses of basic project data (e.g. milestones and costs) and data visualizations for key performance indicators.
* Maintain and improve existing pipeline, project and financial reports.
* Ensure high data integrity in our project management software KLUSA.
* Maintain our SharePoint- and Intranet pages for our business line.
You are best equipped for this task, if you:
* Are currently studying in the field of Economics or Engineering, preferably Business Informatics, Business Administration or similar studies.
* Have a high affinity for numbers and bring good analytical skills.
* Have good technical skills in MS Access, MS Excel, macro-programming in VBA and ideally in SAP Business Objects.
* Enjoy working in an international environment and are a fast learner.
* Have good English and German language skills, both written and spoken.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* Your CV
* Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university
* Copy of your latest study transcript
* Copy of your final school report