Job DescriptionPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The central R&D organization „Design Enabling and Services"(DES) provides the design environment to the different Infineon product development teams. With state-of-the-art design methods, building blocks and a wide range of product development services DES supports Infineon's advanced IC development from early high level system models to verified products ready for manufacturing.
Your new tasks include:
* Defining new performance indicators and approaches for managing risks in challenging R&D-projects.
* Analyzing and improving internal processes as well as working on stakeholder support functions.
* Supporting Project Management in daily business and management reporting.
You're best equipped for this job, if you:
* Completed your Bachelor studies and are now studying a master, preferably in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or a similar subject.
* Have profound knowledge of English.
* Gained first experience in project management and/or risk management methodology.
* Have basic knowledge in SW-Development.
* Possess good skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint, MS Project is optional.
* Knowledge in Business Excellence Processes and Quality Management is a plus.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* Your CV
* Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university
* Copy of your latest study transcript
* Copy of your final school report
Additionally, the following prerequisites apply for student jobs:
* You have to live somewhat close to the site: more than 150 kilometers is too far a travel for a student job.
* You have to be enrolled in either your Bachelor or your Master studies to be eligible for a student job. However, you are not eligible, if you already completed one Master program and are now enrolled for an additional Master or Bachelor program.
We are a fair employer: if you already completed your studies, you are available for the regular labor market and could earn a regular professional salary. It would be unfair to hire you with student conditions.
In this case, please check for full time opportunities.