Student job: Project Office for Organizational Development
At a glance
You have a passion for success and always put the customer at heart? Furthermore, you are characterized by your enthusiastic personality, entrepreneurial spirit and excellent communication and interpersonal skills? In this student job, you will support the project manager with the conceptualization and implementation of different projects with regard to customer satisfaction.
Your new tasks include:
- Supporting the project manager in concept, planning and execution of change processes, communication and workshops.
Development of concepts and presentations on leadership, collaboration and change management.
Supporting the team with their daily tasks.
You are best equipped for this task, if you:
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Are currently studying Business Administration, Psychology or a related subject.
- Ideally gained first working experience in organizational development, consulting or project management.
Comfortable and competent with analyzing complex data sets using Excel and compelling visualization in PowerPoint.
- Are self-driven, eager to learn and able to organize activities.
Have excellent command of English and German, both written and oral.
- Your CV
- Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university
- Copy of your latest study transcript
- Copy of your final school report
About UsPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):