Job DescriptionPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Information Technology department has become an important business advisor for Infineon, converting business requirements into great IT solutions. It is responsible for provisioning hardware and software solutions at benchmark costs for all areas within Infineon reaching from office users to research & development, to frontend and backend production around the globe. More than 950 IT-colleagues work closely together with other business areas and external partners. They increase the efficiency of business processes offering more than just modern equipment, secure infrastructure and newest communication solutions.
Your new tasks include:
* Participation in various projects of the IT security department.
* Depending on your interest, deep involvement in topics like Incident Management, Threat Intelligence, Malware Analysis, Penetration Tests, Mobile Security or Risk Management.
* Work with special applications for aforementioned topics, e.g. Security Incident and Event Management System (SIEM), Threat Intelligence Platform and Vulnerability Management.
* Self-reliant design and implementation of small tools to automate workflows and reporting.
You are best equipped for this task, if you:
* Have profound IT security knowledge, especially in the fields of network and operating system security.
* Can prove practical experience working with security tools, operating systems and programming languages.
* Are a good team player, who is highly motivated and structured with a high degree of self-initiative and willing to work in an international team.
* Are fluent in English.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* Your CV
* Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university
* Copy of your latest study transcript
* Copy of your final school report