Student job: Hardware Development
At a glance
Your good interpersonal and communication skills make it easy for you to quickly establish successful cooperation. Furthermore you have a passion for technical topics and have already gained first experience in Hardware Development. In this student job you will support our engineers with their daily tasks.
Your new tasks include:
- Supporting our engineers with PCB Hardware Development from concept to manufacturing.
- Developing small PCB-Designs for Infineon Go-to-Market strategies.
- Contributing to improve PCB-Design and –Library guidelines and specifications for Infineon’s PCB Community.
- Working in the worldwide Design Enabling and Product Services PCB Team.
- Supporting development of Infineon’s worldwide PCB Component Database and its maintenance.
You are best equipped for this task, if you:
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Are currently studying Electrical Engineering or a similar subject.
- Have already gained first work experience in Hardware Development during internships or previous student job.
- Have solid experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, OneNote, Word, and PowerPoint) and basic experience with Microsoft Visio and EDA development tools, preferredly Altium Designer.
- Are a good team player, who is highly motivated and structured with a high degree of self-initiative and willing towork in an international team.
- Are fluent in English and German.
- Your CV
- Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university
- Copy of your latest study transcript
- Copy of your final school report
About UsPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The central R&D organization „Design Enabling and Services“ (DES) provides the design environment to the different Infineon product development teams. With state-of-the-art design methods, building blocks and and a wide range of product development services DES supports Infineons advanced IC development from early high level system models to verified products ready for manufacturing.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):