At a glance
Do you want to work hard in order to make life easier safer and greener with us? Are you highly structured, work accurately and reliably and identify yourself with our zero defect mentality? Then support fault detection team of our Chip Card and Security division!
Infineon Technologies Chipcard and Security ICs is one of the world’s leading providers of security ICs. Task of CCS TI PD VER is to identify functional bugs in the semicustom logic of these products early in the design cycle. This includes alsofault detection logic which allows secure ICs to detect fault attacks, e.g. with a laser, and react accordingly.
In your new job you will:
- Simplify and enhance the current implementation of our fault detection FPGA setup and the corresponding analysis tools.
- The tools used are Altera Quartus, Cadence IUS and Synopsys Design Compiler.
- Support the team in the daily business.
You are best equipped for this task, if you:
- Are currently studying Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or a related subject.
- Already have basic knowledge of VHDL/Verilog design flow for FPGAs/ ASICs and knowledge in at least one script language (Perl, TCL or similar).
- Are highly enthusiastic to learn more about the semiconductor business and have an affinity for technical topics.
- Speak German and English.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Your CV
- Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university
- Copy of your latest study transcript
- Copy of your final school report
About UsPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Chip Card & Security segment (CCS) designs, develops, manufactures and markets security solutions serving applications ranging from smart cards to new, emerging use cases. The core competencies of CCS include tailor-made security, contactless technology as well as embedded control. CCS offers industry’s broadest portfolio of security solutions including hardware, software and services. It provides leading security solutions for smart card applications like SIM cards for mobile communication, payment, government identification, transport ticketing. CCS’ leadership extends to embedded and mobile security applications as well as internet of things-related security applications like smart home, connected car, industrial automation as well as information and communication technology.