Student job: Distribution Marketing for Powermanagement & Multimarket
At a glance
Do you have a good sense for current trends and commit yourself to the results of your team and the company? Furthermore, you are an open minded, team player who integrates well in an international environment? Then this student job in Distribution Marketing could be the perfect match for you!
Your new tasks include:
- Support of the Distribution Marketing team in creating application and customer presentations.
Analysis of competitor landscape on application-level or as well as other kinds of commercial analysis.
Ownership of the MyInfineon Newsletter for Power Management & Multimarket (e.g. design, content and distribution of the newsletter).
Social Media support for PMM and updating presentations.
Supporting the Distribution Marketing team with general topics and creating a monthly reporting for PMM DM(Power Management & Multimarket Distribution Marketing) activities.
You are best equipped for this task, if you:
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Are currently studying Business Administration, Business Engineering, Mathematics, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or a related subject ideally with an emphasis on Marketing.
Ideally already gained first practical experiences in the field of marketing during previous internships or student jobs.
- Are well versed in using the Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), experience with SAP CRM is a plus.
- Are a very good, open minded communicator with an affinity towards technical topics and have strongentrepreneurial spirit.
- Speak German and English fluently.
- Your CV
- Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university
- Copy of your latest study transcript
- Copy of your final school report
About UsPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Power Management and Multimarket Division focuses on components for efficient power management and high-frequency applications. The components are mainly used in consumer products such as TVs, gaming and mobile devices as well as computer servers.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):