Student job: Contract Management
At a glance
Are you willing to walk the extra mile and consider yourself a highly motivated, open minded team player who integrates fast in an international team? Furthermore you have a passion for law related topics and are eager to learn everything about the contracting process in a global company? Then this position is the ideal match for you!
Your new tasks include:
- As a working student in the Infineon Contract Management department you will be a full-fledged member of our team.
- You will support the Contract Managers in their project’s and thus get first-hand experience on how Infineon manages its contracts.
- You will learn about the contracting process from initiation of the project to archiving of the final document.
- You will support the team in their daily work by independently taking care of the administrative part of their work, which comprises:
o Supporting the approval process
o Managing the internal and external signature loop
for contracts and NDA’s
o Archiving of contracts and NDA’s
Responsibilities of the Contract Management Team comprise:
- Being the first point of contact for a business division for operational contracting projects, and assisting them to decide on the most suitable contract approach and commercial concept.
- Management of those projects, incl. for example set-up of project team, alignment of timelines, driving internal alignments and escalations to (senior) management, management of the negotiation process together with the business partner, definition and alignment of negotiation target and handling of internal approval loop
- Collection and assessment of all business and technical content necessary for the relevant contract and involving all necessary departments and experts in order to jointly develop a sound and detailed concept to then be reflected in the contract
- Provide lawyers with the relevant business and technical details (including the overall concept) and support them in drafting the contract
- Represent the business interests of Infineon as a whole throughout the contracting project, especially in the negotiation with the business partner, either by himself or herself or by the involvement of experts on a case-by-case basis, and as part of a broader negotiation team
- In addition, once a project has been closed and the respective contract is signed, the Contract Manager ensures that the substantial terms and conditions of the contract will be explained to those who have to execute it and he or she will assist the business divisions in “living” the contract.
The minimum duration of the employment is three months
- Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Your CV
- Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university
- Copy of your latest study transcript
- Copy of your final school report
About UsPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Contract Management team of Infineon takes care of all operational contracting projects (for example related to the sale and supply of products to customers, development of products or cooperation’s) of the Business Divisions of Infineon. The Contract Management department reports directly to the General Counsel of Infineon.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):