Job DescriptionPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Industrial Power Control segment (IPC) designs, develops, manufactures and markets semiconductors and system solutions primarily for the use in industrial electronic applications. IPC offers semiconductor products for various power transmission stages, i.e. from the generation via the transmission, and finally the conversion of electric power. IPC's product portfolio comprises discrete IGBT devices, IGBT modules and IGBT stacks, as well as IGBT driver ICs and driver boards for controlling IGBT modules and covers practically the entire power range from a few hundred watts to several megawatts. IPC's target applications include industrial drives (motors, pumps, fans, compressors), home appliances, renewable energy generation, and traction.
Your tasks include:
* Gathering and analyzing markets and customers related trends.
* Assist in building and maintain market models, market size estimations.
* Consolidate key insights from market and industry reports.
* Track, develop and manage customer dashboards.
* Strategic project support, which is relevant for the success of our Business Lines.
* Participate and collaborate at trade fair reports.
* Develop IPC relevant market news & trends data base.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
* Are studying Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or similar.
* Show good interpersonal communication skills, team spirit, curiosity and open style and are able to solve complex problems and work in a multicultural international environment.
* Have good analytic skills and interested in technical as well as business related topics.
* Feel comfortable and competent in analyzing complex data sets using Microsoft Excel and presenting in PowerPoint.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* Your CV
* Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university
* Copy of your latest study transcript
* Copy of your final school report