At a glance
The semiconductor business and tomorrow’s technologies have always fascinated you and you are now ready to dive into analog simulation and tool evaluation together with our experts? Come on board and join the Infineon team at the pulse of technology!
Your new tasks include:
- With the help of tool vender and technical support, setup an analog verification environment for a new tool to be used in simulating an analog design block.
- Understand and implement the feature offered by the new simulation tool.
- Evaluate the benefits and limitations of the tool.
- Provide a good documentation with detailed descriptions of tasks performed & results.
You are best equipped for this task, if you:
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Are currently studying Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Physics or a related subject.
- Have hands-on experience in Analog design simulation tools (e.g. Cadence ADE-L, ADE-XL) and methods (e.g. Monte-Carlo & corner simulation).
- Are experienced in UNIX, CAD Software for IC development (e.g. Cadence) and MS Office Tools.
- Are able to work independently and have very strong documentation and communication skills.
- Have fluent English skills.
- Your CV
- Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university
- Copy of your latest study transcript
- Copy of your final school report
About UsPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Automotive segment (ATV) designs, develops, manufactures and markets semiconductors for use in automotive applications. ATV offers a very broad product portfolio of microcontrollers, magnetic and pressure sensors, radio-frequency and particularly radar components as well as power semiconductors (discretes, modules and ICs). Infineon is one of the few semiconductor manufacturers for automotive that cover all established applications in vehicles: CO2 reduction, comfort electronics, driver assistance systems and security. In the area of safety the focus is on ADAS (advanced driver assistance systems).