Job DescriptionPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Power Management & Multimarket segment (PMM) designs, develops, manufactures and markets power semiconductors for the use in power supplies, components for mobile devices as well as radio-frequency power amplifiers for cellular network infrastructure. PMM offers all of the main components for the power supply of various electronic devices in the fields of computing, consumer electronics, LED lighting systems, and telecommunications infrastructure. PMM's product portfolio includes low-, mid- and high-voltage power transistors, MOSFET driver ICs, control ICs and digital power management solutions for AC-DC and DC-DC conversion addressing a power range from 10 watts to 3 kilowatts, and lastly in the area of highly reliable components used, for example, in aircraft, satellites, and medical devices. With regard to mobile devices, PMM supplies special components such as chips for silicon microphones, RF antenna switches, LNAs and diodes.
Your new tasks include:
* Customizing a simple user interface layout description language.
* Creating feature descriptions for the input data.
* Developing rules for a constraint solver to generate a range of layouts.
* Using machine learning to select suitable UI layouts.
You're best equipped for this job, if you:
* Currently studying Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a similar subject.
* Have know-how in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (Theory and common libraries/frameworks).
* Have interest in User Interface Design.
* Have already gained programming skills in Java and Python.
* Are fluent in English.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* Your CV
* Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university
* Copy of your latest study transcript
* Copy of your final school report