Job DescriptionPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Chip Card & Security segment (CCS) designs, develops, manufactures and markets security solutions serving applications ranging from smart cards to new, emerging use cases. The core competencies of CCS include tailor-made security, contactless technology as well as embedded control. CCS offers industry's broadest portfolio of security solutions including hardware, software and services. It provides leading security solutions for smart card applications like SIM cards for mobile communication, payment, government identification, transport ticketing. CCS' leadership extends to embedded and mobile security applications as well as internet of things-related security applications like smart home, connected car, industrial automation as well as information and communication technology.
Your new tasks include:
* Elaboration of market and competitors' analyses.
* Tracking and reporting of relevant market, competitor and customer developments.
* Supporting strategic projects as well as strategic communication activities.
* Supporting the strategy planning process of the division.
You are best equipped for this task, if you:
* Are currently studying Engineering, Business Administration or a similar subject.
* Are highly motivated to analyze complex business topics in a structured way with a high degree of self-initiative.
* Have strong analytical and communication skills.
* Preferably bring practical experience on strategy.
* Have proficiency in MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* Your CV
* Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university
* Copy of your latest study transcript
* Copy of your final school report