Job DescriptionPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Power Management & Multimarket segment (PMM) designs, develops, manufactures and markets power semiconductors for the use in power supplies, components for mobile devices as well as radio-frequency power amplifiers for cellular network infrastructure. PMM offers all of the main components for the power supply of various electronic devices in the fields of computing, consumer electronics, LED lighting systems, and telecommunications infrastructure. PMM's product portfolio includes low-, mid- and high-voltage power transistors, MOSFET driver ICs, control ICs and digital power management solutions for AC-DC and DC-DC conversion addressing a power range from 10 watts to 3 kilowatts, and lastly in the area of highly reliable components used, for example, in aircraft, satellites, and medical devices. With regard to mobile devices, PMM supplies special components such as chips for silicon microphones, RF antenna switches, LNAs and diodes.
Your tasks include:
* Research and identification of potential partners (f.e. Start-ups and Corporations), matching cooperation needs and requirements.
* Identification of new trends and technologies.
* Preparation of management presentations.
* Conducting market and competitor analyses.
* Support in performing various special projects, including working with spreadsheet, presentation and/or database applications.
* Supporting strategic projects in cross functional teams.
You're best equipped for this job, if you:
* Have excellent academic credentials (Bachelor degree) or at least three semesters successfully completed in Business Administration or Engineering.
* Have already gained first work experience (internships, working student experience, etc.).
* Are well trained in PowerPoint and Excel.
* Are fluent in English.
* Are highly motivated, structured and analytical with a high degree of self-initiative.
* Consider yourself a team player with a desire to work in an international team.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* Your CV
* Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university
* Copy of your latest study transcript
* Copy of your final school report