At a glance
You are eager to accept new challenges and are keen on gaining unique business insights into a leading technical company? Furthermore you consider yourself a doer with a great team spirit and very good communication skills? Objective of this internship is to support the Infineon's Chip Card and Security (CCS) division to further develop and deploy its Go-To-Market strategy together with Infineon's distributors and ecosystem partners.
In an increasingly connected world, security is becoming a major requirement in consumer and industrial devices and systems. Infineon is a leading provider of semiconductor-based security solutions.
As part of the division's central marketing and sales team in tight connection to corporate teams as well as to other divisions, you will gain a unique business insight of a leading technological company's Go-To-Market dynamics.
Your new tasks include:
- Preparing content about success stories, use case or any other key topic for communication to distributors as well as Infineon employees
- Adapting business line specific marketing documents for distributors and Infineon employees
- Using Infineon communication media tools such as newsletters, marketing hub and “myinfineon” to reach a large audience of stakeholders
- Supporting marketing/communication activities with distributors
- Evaluating potential partners for the Infineon Security Partner Network (ISPN)
- Supporting the partner onboarding and use case process
- Planning and implementing of marketing activities for the ISPN
- Organizing and hosting regional industry workshops with partners and customers
- Creating and setting up a collaboration process with ISPN partners
- Further develop the ISPN website in terms of collaboration with partner
You are best equipped for this task, if you:
- Are currently studying Information Technology, Business Engineering or a related subject.
- Are able to think strategically, are interested in technical matters and have a good team spirit.
- Are well versed in using the Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Bring to the table high motivation and a can-do mentality.
- Speak English fluently, German would be appreciated.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Your CV
- Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university
- Copy of your latest study transcript
- Copy of your final school report
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Chip Card & Security segment (CCS) designs, develops, manufactures and markets security solutions serving applications ranging from smart cards to new, emerging use cases. The core competencies of CCS include tailor-made security, contactless technology as well as embedded control. CCS offers industry’s broadest portfolio of security solutions including hardware, software and services. It provides leading security solutions for smart card applications like SIM cards for mobile communication, payment, government identification, transport ticketing. CCS’ leadership extends to embedded and mobile security applications as well as internet of things-related security applications like smart home, connected car, industrial automation as well as information and communication technology.