Job DescriptionPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
For this opportunity, we expect you to identify and screen investment and partnership opportunities in some of Infineon's most forward-looking strategic situations. This will be done in close, frequent alignment with business managers who define boundary conditions and strategic search fields.
Depending on your skills and performance, you may in addition be asked to:
* Support the project management for M&A transactions.
* Create a presentation for key decision-makers within Infineon.
* Provide market and industry studies as well as competitive analysis.
The minimum duration of the internship is three months. For a working student position we offer flexible conditions, but a minimum of 2 days/week over a period of min. 6 months.
You are best equipped for this task, if you:
* Have passed your undergraduate studies (Bachelor) with excellent results.
* Gained some relevant work experience from previous internships, preferably in Consulting, Investment Banking or M&A/Strategy departments.
* Are a team player, with semiconductor-, business and basic financial know-how.
* Are comfortable and competent with analyzing complex financial data sets using Excel and presenting the results with PowerPoint.
* Are enthusiastic, show entrepreneurial spirit and strong interpersonal skills.
* Have a good command of English (for foreign applicants, good knowledge of German is required).
* Very good Microsoft Office skills.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* Your CV
* Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university
* Copy of your latest study transcript
* Copy of your final school Report