Job DescriptionPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
As an intern in the Infineon M&A department with focus on competitor analysis, you will work closely with a manager of the M&A team. You will also have the chance to gain first-hand experience in the M&A work and to learn about the M&A process from initiation to closing. The tasks and responsibilities you receive will depend on your performance.
Topics typically include:
* Maintenance and improvement of an industry database comprising the financial results of key competitors, sales and production partners.
* Competitive analysis, incl. monitoring of M&A activity, benchmarking, etc.
* Project support, e.g. research and analysis tasks.
* Market and industry studies.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
* Have passed your undergraduate studies (Bachelor) with excellent results, preferably in Business Administration.
* Have specific know-how in financial accounting, incl. financial statements (P&L, cash flow, balance sheet), ratios, etc.
* Have already gained some relevant work experience from previous internships, preferably with a financial background.
* Are a team player, possess know-how in financial accounting - incl. financial statements.
* Are comfortable and competent with analyzing complex financial data sets using Excel and presenting the results with PowerPoint.
* Are enthusiastic, show entrepreneurial spirit and strong interpersonal skills.
* Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
* Very good Microsoft Office skills.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* Your CV
* Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university
* Copy of your latest study transcript
* Copy of your final school report