Internship: Division Project Office Industrial Power Control
At a glance
Do you have a passion for success and driving change? In this internship, you will work together with the IPC Division Board assistant and closely together with the division’s Business Intelligence Development Team. You will be interacting with several other departments and functions and through this you will gain unique business, market and organizational insight of a leading technological company’s operations and strategy.
In your new role you will:
Support strategic projects and prepare presentations.
Conceptualize, plan and realize the division's annual leadership conference, different workshops and management meetings.
- Drive and support organizational changes and development.
- Meet and interact with our top managers.
Create internal and external communication material for different stakeholders.
- Support the team with daily tasks and projects.
You are best equipped for this task, if you:
Please attach the following documents to your application:
Are currently studying Business Administration, Business Engineering, Economics or a related subject.
- Have successfully completed your Bachelor’s Degree and have already gained professional experience in previous internships or student jobs in a related field.
- Possess a high level of proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have outstanding communication skills, the ability to work in a team and affinity towards technical topics.
- Communicate excellently in English, German is a plus.
- Your CV
- Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university
- Copy of your latest study transcript
- Copy of your final school report
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Industrial Power Control Division concentrates on semiconductors for electrical drives in industrial applications; such as machines or locomotives, as well as energy generating components in solar and wind power plants.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):