At a glance
Your friends would describe you as a tinkerer with a good perception for details? Furthermore, you like to tackle technical challenges with great enthusiasm and independency. Our team in Munich is looking for an intern with a strong background in electrical engineering to support the evaluation of a tool in the field of SystemC model verification.
Your new tasks include:
Evaluating a tool for the formal verification of SystemC models and therefore:
- Familiarize with the current formal verification setup for a proprietary microprocessor.
- Apply the setup onto an existing SystemC reference model.
- Step by step abstraction of the assertions in order to ensure sufficient functional verification of the model.
- Analysis of the verification tool and exploring limitations and possibilities.
- Summarize the results of the evaluation in a final report.
- Support the team in the daily business.
ProfileYou’re best equipped for this task, if you:
- Are currently studying Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Communications Engineering, Physics or arelated subject and have already completed your undergraduate studies.
- Ideally have experience in using SystemVerilog or SystemVerilog Assertions and are well versed in using VHDL.
- Nice to have: Knowledge in SystemC, as well as C/C++
- Have very good problem solving skills and a self-sufficient work style. Furthermore, you are a team player andeager to learn.
- Are fluent in English.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Your CV
- Copy of your certificate of matriculation at a university
- Copy of your latest study transcript
- Copy of your final school report
About UsPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The central R&D organization „Design Enabling and Services“ (DES) provides the design environment to the different Infineon product development teams. With state-of-the-art design methods, building blocks and and a wide range of product development services DES supports Infineons advanced IC development from early high level system models to verified products ready for manufacturing.